lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

I run for mental and physical health.

To reap so many benefits while doing something one absolutely loves is the ultimate privilege. Running helps me get motivated and when I run and am out there alone with my thoughts, I often find the bitter-sweet gift of PERSPECTIVE.

Sometimes when I feel like I've lost my way and have drifted away, running brings me back. It's the whole experience of being out there with nature and the rhythm of life that gives perspective to my world. It's the realization and joy of having a body so wonderfully and intricately made and one that keeps on giving. 

Big things in life seem so menial compared to the joy of being healthy, feeling energized and rejuvenated to love life with real passion and to embrace the OTHER completely. My heart and mind are filled with that kind of passion, and that's what running does for me. 

Lace up your sneakers and get some of that great life-mojo!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario