domingo, 7 de junio de 2015

crossing new bridges

Got very little sleep finishing a linguistics paper about the value of language versus the geographic variants of dialect. I freaked out when I realized I might not finish it on time. Oh I am doomed, I thought. Then I checked my email and there I found a message from the professor giving everybody an extension. I couldn’t believe my luck! It’s almost done now and I even have time to get a run in before the French Open final…. 

The study of Linguistics always fascinated me and to be pursuing this discipline is a dream come true as I hope to make some major changes ahead. Changes excite me for all that they bring, new places, new people, new experiences and new opportunities, all to be harmoniously unified with the past. They go together––the past, the present and the future... and life's journey is made richer with every new connecting bridge we dare to cross to the other side. 

Happy day of rest!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario