miércoles, 11 de febrero de 2015

training and life...

My day started with a 7-mile run early this morning with Michael and Jonathan. We ran pretty fast today. As soon as I got home I took a quick shower, grabbed a quick bite, drank more coffee and headed off to teach my 11am class.
 

By the time I was done with classes I felt totally depleted of energy. I did not eat enough for the amount of calories I burned–always a good problem and very easy to solve at Gracious Bakery where I often indulge. Hehe. Yes, I run for French pastries!

My dog also had a pretty good day. I was recharged and energized by the time I got home and took her for a nice long walk around the entire bayou. She chased birds and yapped away running back and forth. Her sweet love is an amazing gift to me. I love my little mutt so much! 
 
Then as I was grading papers this evening and thinking about dinner, the guys surprised me with this yummy dinner–grilled salmon and a delicious salad. Yummy! 

It’s back to the Fontainebleau State Park trails on the Northshore this Friday and it’s going to be cold. Brrrr! Then a 15 mile-run on Valentine’s Day and hopefully my legs can still hold me up to hail the Krewe of Endymion!!!! 

I LOVE IT ALL!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario