jueves, 21 de mayo de 2015

Tuna this time!

Meet Snow White, a sibling of Camille, the kitty I caught yesterday. I got up at 5:30 this morning to set up the trap. Once the trap was up, I retrieved to my apartment to wait and watch from my window. A few minutes into it, my neighbor downstairs called me and told me the kitties were laying around the trap but not going in. They saw their sister trapped inside yesterday and were suspicious, but i hoped they would forget or rather be overcome by the smelly Tuna. At last I heard the trap snap and indeed this beautiful kitty had gone in. Tuna won! The other cat is already in the courtyard, having been spayed yesterday and she will be better off for years to come and so will Snow White. I hope the other two kitties follow suit in the days ahead. I will not stop until the entire litter is spayed and neutered. I think there is only one male cat in the litter. Meow, meow, meow!!!
Don't be afraid little angel; you are in good hands.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario